Idaho Potato Commission
Recipe courtesy of
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 large Idaho Potatoes, baked
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. reduced calorie ranch salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. bacon bits, or 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Estimated Nutritional Analysis per Serving:
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and ranch dressing; stir until well blended.
- Cut baked potatoes in half length-wise, cutting almost to the base of the potato. Mash slightly with fork, leaving in skins. Spoon cottage cheese mixture into potatoes, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
Calories, 169; Fiber, 4 g.; Cholesterol, 3 mg.; Sodium, 155 mg.; Protein, 8 g. ; Carbohydrate, 33 g.