Idaho Potato Commission
Grilled Potato and Spanish Sweet Onion Salad with Smoked Salmon and Roasted Bell Pepper
Recipe courtesy of Ivan Yeo Siak Thong, Chef, Westin Hotels & Resorts®
• 1 Idaho® potato, sliced 1/4" thick
• 2 3/4 ounces. Spanish sweet onions, sliced 1/4" thick
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon basil, fresh chopped
• 4 ounces Alaskan smoked salmon strips
• 1 1/2 ounces each green, red and yellow pepper strips
• 1 ounce Spanish sweet onion, chopped 1/4"
• 1/2 teaspoon Serrano chili, minced
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the potato slices and sweet onions until cooked. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Toss smoked salmon, peppers, onion, chili, salt and pepper. Arrange the potatoes and onions on plate and serve with the salmon and pepper mixture.