Idaho Potato Commission
Dill Lemon Dipping Sauce
Recipe adapted from dipping sauces served at Suzanne Levinson's Pommes Frites
Approximately 8 2-tablespoon servings
- 1 bunch fresh dill, washed, with large pieces of stems removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
Estimated Nutritional Analysis per Serving:
- Coarsely chop or tear dill into pieces to make 1 to 1 1/2 cups of dill. In a small food processor, process dill briefly until finely chopped
- Add lemon juice and process briefly to combine.
- In small mixing bowl, stir together dill mixture and mayonnaise until well blended and smooth. Transfer to serving bowl. Serve at room temperature.
39 calories, 2 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 0 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates