Idaho Potato Commission
IdahoŽ Potato Cup
Recipe courtesy of Johnny's Bistro, 2002 Media Tour
- 4 Cleaned squid tubes cut into 1/4 inch rings
- 3/4 lb Bay scallops
- 3/4 lb Fresh rock shrimp
- 1/2 Red and green bell peppers, peeled and minced
- 1 Fresh chopped shallot
- Juice of 3 limes
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Cut the potato into 3 discs and using a cup cutter, cut the cups out of each slice.
- Gently sauté in grape seed oil until golden brown. Fill with Ceviche and garnish.
- Combine all ingredients, season with salt and pepper and let marinate for 3 hours. Fill cups with 2 tablespoons filling and drizzle with some of the "Liquor' marinade. Garnish with micro greens and cucumber flower.