Idaho Potato Commission
Recipe compliments of AT&T, Morristown, NJ.
• 24 eggs
• 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
• 2 cups green bell peppers, chopped
• 2 cups onions, chopped
• 2 teaspoons oil
• 4 pounds Idaho® potatoes, peeled, cooked, quartered
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon cold water; reserve. Sauté peppers and onions in oil until tender; reserve. Cut potatoes in 1/8" slices; distribute among 24 nonstick, 3-ounce muffin cups. Top with reserved pepper mixture; pour in reserved eggs. Bake at 375°F 10 minutes; lower heat to 325°F and continue baking 15 more minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Remove from tins; serve hot.