Idaho Potato Commission
Truffled Parmesan Idaho® Potato Cannoli
Recipe courtesy of Martin Wolf CEC, Executive Chef, Greenville Tech Carolina Culinary Institute Easley, SC
- 1 lb mashed Idaho® potatoes
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 2 oz butter
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix mashed potatoes with truffle oil, butter and salt.
- In a small, very hot Teflon skillet, scatter the parmesan, cook until browned, and roll around a cannoli tube.
- With a pastry bag, fill the cannoli tubes with the truffled mashed potatoes.
- Use about one ounce parmesan for each cannoli.