Idaho Potato Commission
Breakfast Ham and IdahoŽ Potato Crustless Quiche
8 servings (1/8 quiche per serving)
- 2 cups "Slow Cooker" Farmer's Market Idaho® Potato Casserole
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped extra lean diced ham
- 2 ounces reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Estimated Nutritional Analysis per Serving:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish glass pie pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs until well beaten in a medium bowl. Gently stir in the reserved casserole and ham and pour into the pie pan. Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cheese and parsley. Let stand 10 minutes to absorb flavors. Cut into wedges.
160 calories, 9 g total fat, 3.5 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 225 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 1g fiber, 12g protein, 8 g carbohydrate