English Muffin Breakfast Tumbler
- 2 quarts hot water
- Entire package tumblers
- 1 pound bacon pieces
- 1 pound breakfast sausage crumbles
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups English muffin, ground
- Measure out 2 quarts of hot water (not boiling) into a large mixing bowl.
- Add entire pouch of Tumblers mix all at once, using a spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and thoroughly wet mix. Let stand for 10 minutes until potatoes are fully hydrated.
- While the mix is setting, in a large bowl place the cooked bacon and sausage into a large bowl. Add in the cheese and ground English muffin and fold all ingredients together. Add the tumbler mixture to the breakfast mixture and fold together.
- Using a #60 scoop portion out the entire mixture getting 120 tumblers.
- To cook fry at 350°F for 2 minutes until the outside is golden brown and inside is hot throughout.
- Let drain for a few seconds to remove excess oil and serve