Dehy Idaho® Potato & Meat Pie with Veggie Salad and Tomato Sauce
- Idaho® Potato & Meat Pie Ingredients
- 6 servings prepared instant mashed Idaho® potatoes
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (7 ounces) drained corn
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed tomato soup (undiluted)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Veggie Salad Ingredients
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 fresh zucchinis
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a large frying pan, brown onion and beef. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drain meat and place in casserole. Pour soup over hamburger and mound potatoes on top. Brush with beaten egg. Bake for 30 minutes.
- For the salad, wash and disinfect all the vegetables. Chop and mix vegetables. Set aside.
- Pour some tomato soup over a plate and set a piece of Idaho® Potato & Meat Pie on top.
- For the salad, properly wash all the vegetables. Slice the tomatoes, zucchinis, and carrots. Add the vegetables on top of a bed of lettuce leaves. Add dressing to taste.